* Responsible for participating in business requirementsâ€™ gathering exercise and translating business requirements into functional and technical specifications. * Participate and provide inputs during requirements feasibility analysis and provide alternate solutions based on application architecture. * Responsible for functional requirements elucidation and guiding the team on design and development process.
* Responsible for endtoend analysis of the application portfolio and provide inputs for transformation opportunities for a given line of business.
* Responsible for creating the test plan and associated functional test cases. * Perform functional testing as required for a given release.
* Guide the delivery team during impact analysis of incidents by providing inputs on upstream and downstream dependencies. * Provide inputs for prioritizing incidents and problems. * Participate and provide inputs during change impact analysis and prioritization process. * Assist the delivery team in complying with regulatory and compliance requirements. * Participate in release acceptance exercise and provide inputs for business signoff.
* Drive the SME development program to assess and develop domain experts. * Create a career road map for Application SME to become domain experts and track the progress periodically.
* Participate in business contingency plan and support mock drills from applications perspective.
Customer Relationship Management:
* Contribute to continuous service improvement plans (CSI).
* Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
* Participate in security and compliance audits.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.