What you'll be doing...
As a Tableau Analyst on the SORT Team, you will be the lead reporting contact for Tableau dashboards and ad hoc reports for the Network Repair Bureau (NRB). This position will require direct interaction with requesters from inside and outside of the department:
* Engage stakeholders to collect, document and get sign-off on reporting criteria.
* Serve as reporting owner on behalf of NRB/NMC (as assigned).
* Build/update dashboards and reports as requested
* Provide support for the assigned reporting area(s), including troubleshooting and end-user support.
* Serve as consultant to leadership and project owners to identify system involvement, data availability and to design reporting solutions for the stated need(s).
* Research tools, best practices, and improve skills through self-learning.
* Look for gaps in existing reporting and proactively design solutions.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Associate's degree or two or more years of work experience.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
* Two or more years of experience with Tableau Desktop + Server and strong SQL knowledge.
* Python experience is a strong plus.
* Strong knowledge of NRB/NMC tools, processes and scope of support.
* High proficiency in data collection/querying and visual design of reports.
* Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to drive consensus.
* Exhibited a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and attention to detail.
* Strong knowledge of NRB/NMC KPIs and performance monitoring.
* Demonstrated good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
* Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, tracked progress on multiple priorities simultaneously and delivered high quality work.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.