The Systems Technician provides first line support to internal clients while maintaining the bank's hardware and software inventory. This role will also be responsible for closing out trouble tickets, troubleshooting/optimizing servers, assisting with application roll out and training.
* Support the Bank's "client first" focus and rules of engagement-maintaining a professional demeanor, working as an active member of the CNOB team, providing all clients excellent service, always striving to make CNOB "A Better Place to Be". * Maintain CNOB helpdesk system; ensuring requests by internal clients are handled promptly and efficiently. * Install computer hardware and peripheral equipment and provide training on the use of the equipment. * Address day to day issues reported by clients; escalate as necessary owning the resolution of the issue until completion. * Maintain accurate inventory of company hardware and software inventory while keeping track of End-of-Life units. * New workstation installations/rollouts, including hardware refresh and software patches/updates. * Virtual machine deployment, resource and disk assignment, proactive monitoring. * Monitoring all system and SQL backups ensuring RPOs are met and troubleshooting where needed. * Assist with day to day patch management and create reports for management. * Assist with business continuity initiatives; such as, preparation, readiness, reporting. * Support the ConnectOne Bank Help Desk in weekend rotation.
* Knowledge of equipment connectivity and basic networking. * Knowledge of servers, Virtual environments, Active Directory and GPO * Familiarity with Bank security and safety practices.
* Must have two to three years technical experience. * Customer service experience required. * Excellent PC troubleshooting skills * Diagnosis and escalation of issues to appropriate team members
* Strong "client first" interest and ability. * Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. * Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. and work in small areas.
* College degree is preferred. * To support business needs, ability to work a flexible schedule is required. * Travel required between bank branch locations and external client sites.
About ConnectOne Bancorp
ConnectOne Bancorp is the bank holding company for ConnectOne Bank that provides various financial services.