Systems Specialist II(Salesforce)-CIO Org Req I D
Preferred 4-6 years of platform-specific Development or implementation or support experience in an enterprise IT environment.
Independently perform the following functions:
* Strong knowledge of Salesforce and/or other platform native functionality
* Strong knowledge of platform best practices
* Strong knowledge of one or more business process verticals
* Strong knowledge of support concepts and policies*
* Basic knowledge of coding languages
* Support playbooks execution, as support SME and POC for development and business partners
* Complex enhancement projects from inception through delivery and transition to support including training and documentation development
* Sev1/2 incidents management
* Root cause analysis ownership and resolution
* Basic code troubleshooting
* Proactive monitoring design and implementation
* Backlog trend analysis and management
* Automation and/or design enhancements for case reduction
* Identification and prioritization of technical debt against scrum backlog
Technologies as appropriate to the role:
ADM 201,211,401 Certified Salesforce advanced administrator with 5+ years Administrative experience.
Excellent understanding of Salesforce SOQL, SOSL and sharing and security model
Experience in implementing end to end config based solutions including field creation requests, validation rule implementation, workflow implementation, new record types and Approval flows.
Good understanding of database concepts and data modeling capabilities
Hands on experience with Apex, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers, Force.com Platform preferred
Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs (via java, or through web services) to integrate Salesforce.com with other tools preferred
Demonstrated understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the client Platform and experience administrating core CRM functionality
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.