Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control business is experiencing some substantial growth at our campus in Grand Prairie, Texas!
We are looking for an energetic engineer, looking to grow their skills, while working in a team including both new and highly experienced engineers. You would provide system engineering design and analysis support for our Army air and missile defense programs.
* Requirements development, risk management, trade studies and interface development.
* Performs analyses for total systems at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
* Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
* Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Please see the You Tube videos below as examples of work completed by the engineers with MFC:
MFC in Action
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Grand Prairie is part of the "Mid-Cities" region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. This North Central region of Texas is a great place to live and to raise a family. The region is home to numerous colleges and universities to include University of Texas at Dallas, University of Texas at Arlington, University of North Texas, Southern Methodist University, and Texas Woman's University. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
* Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, or a related discipline.
* 2-5 years of systems engineering experience supporting technical programs.
* Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.