Assesses the institution's reporting needs and develops reports and data extracts according to an overall reporting management strategy. Participates in defining and maintaining a reporting management strategy that is non-duplicative, secure and standards-driven, and that anticipates institutional needs.
1. Designs, builds and maintains reports using Epic's Clarity system and data warehouse, Crystal Reports and SQL.
2.Develops stored procedures and views as necessary.
3. Maintains report schedules and user security on the Business Objects application.
4. Designs and develops extracts from Epic's Chronicles database and Epic Reporting Workbench.
5. Develops dashboards and data visualizations using Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools, Power BI, SharePoint and SSRS.
6. Analyzes and assess institutional reporting needs.
7. Gathers requirements of individual users and requests.
8. Inventories and analyzes existing reports. Coordinates reporting to minimize duplication and reduce inventory.
9. Participates in completing documentation of data structures, data conversions.
10. Adheres to HIPAA regulations for Transactions, Security and Confidentiality.
11. Performs job functions adhering to service principles with customer service focus of innovation, service excellence and teamwork to provide the highest quality care and service to our patients, families, co-workers and others.
12.Other job functions as assigned.
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related training required. Minimum of one year of experience writing reports and/or data extracts required. Prior experience in a healthcare setting preferred. Demonstrated strong business and data analysis skills; Crystal Reports & SQL query writing skills. Experience with Business Objects; knowledge of data structures. Strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to prepare documentation with generally recognized standards. Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft Windows OS and applications. Ability to conduct work on multiple projects with minimal direction and supervision. Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality relating to employee/patient and hospital Certification in Clarity Data Model and at least one module preferred.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.