We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As the Systems & Networking Engineer, you will be responsible for providing support to our staff. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure proper day-to-day operations of the Ro network (wired, wireless, VPN) and that our Ro staff can properly access our systems. This role is critical to the rapid growth of Ro. You will be advising and directing various vendors and contractors to deliver services to our office locations. When on remote site, you will be using your skills and knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve issues to ensure the network platform is operating properly. You will be reporting to the Director/Head of IT on all projects and systems/network statuses.
Who are you? That's a great question. You're such an inquisitive person. You apply that same curious mindset to your work. You are relentlessly results-driven and you love measuring everything. But being analytical doesn't mean you build products that are utilitarian. You understand the business case of creating product experiences that are magical.
At Ro, you will build technology to help people become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals and power our increasingly complex operations and fulfillment logistics.
What You'll Do
* Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks, ensuring reliability and availability to all staff
* Installing, configuring and managing all corporate infrastructure equipment
* Installing, configuring and supporting corporate 3rd party SAAS applications
* Arranging scheduled upgrades
* Investigating faults in the network
* Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
* Pro-actively ensure the security of the Ro systems and networks
* Forward thinking and planning the system/network for Ro's rapid growth
* Help with internal software education and general troubleshooting
* Help escalate Ro Platform issues to the engineering team
* Set up and help with on-boarding new employee
What You Bring to the Team
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems, and 5+ years work experience is required
* 5+ years networking experience (installation, configuration, troubleshooting and support)
* Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
* Abstract thinking and the ability to work independently when required
* Experience working with wireless heat-map surveys, as well as AP configurations, required
* Experience supporting and administrating wired and wireless networks with VLANs, network segmentation, and security of networks, required
* MacOS with Jamf experience, preferred
* Project management skills preferred
* Strong organization skills and attention to detail, required
* Must be willing to teach each other members on the team
Bonus Points for
* Bachelors of Science in Engineering (any engineering)
* Startup experience
* Apple Genius / BestBuy GeekSquad experience or equivalent
* Worked with multiple SMB environments (as consultant)
* Worked with different medium-large businesses (as employee) for 1-2 years minimum each
Benefits + Perks
* Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
* A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
* Health FSA
* Commuter benefits
* Unlimited PTO
* Gym benefits
* Maternity / paternity policy
* The cutest office dog you've ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company where doctors, pharmacists and engineers are working together to reinvent the way the healthcare system works. So it works better for everyone-providers and patients alike. We promise to make the complicated straightforward. The expensive affordable. And the frustrating delightful.
By tearing down the walls and bringing providers and patients together in one place, we're making it easier and more affordable for millions of people to get personalized treatment, get healthy and get back to living the lives they dream about.
Ro is backed by some of the best investors in the world. Our investors have also backed Warby Parker, Harry's, Stripe, Oscar, and PillPack.
Roman is a direct-to-consumer men's health company.