Do you like to design and build sophisticated software systems using a combination of off-the-shelf components and custom-built APIs? Daily Harvest seeks an experienced Systems Integrator to help build the future of frozen food delivery. As a member of our team, you'll work as a member of a close-knit, cross-functional team to solve interesting business challenges by recommending software solutions and executing integrations. Our ideal candidate is comfortable writing production-quality code and is able to work collaboratively across the organization to define and implement complex technical strategies.
What you'll do:
* Work with stakeholders to define business requirements
* Translate business requirements into software and process designs
* Review internal and vendor system API documentation to understand system integration process and complexities
* Evaluate third-party systems and make thoughtful recommendations that align with business needs
* Work with vendors, Daily Harvest colleagues, and outside contractors to complete system integrations between SaaS platforms, mobile applications, and in-house DH systems
* Independently manage work and direct others as needed to perform complex integrations
* Create and manage logical architecture diagrams
* Research, communicate and manage the level of effort, assumptions, risks, dependencies, and pricing of system integrations
* Define and implement a strategy for monitoring and tuning the performance of integrations after implementation
Who you are:
* Computer Science Degree or equivalent
* 5+ years of experience executing systems integration projects for various platforms and systems, including technical discovery and design.
* Extensive technical background covering all aspects of system implementation and integration in a customer-facing production technology environment.
* Strong technical knowledge and understanding of at least two common programming or scripting languages.
* Experience in developing middleware solutions.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Enthusiastic, independent, attentive to detail, results-oriented
* Demonstrated ability to advise on complex technical matters to all stakeholders.
* Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
* Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
* A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
* Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We're on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.