Raytheon is looking for an experienced Systems Integrator with an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph
Provides end-to-end project management support of the life cycle. Provides a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components. Focuses on the interaction between computer and communications equipment. Designs voice and data communications systems, supervises the installation of the systems, and provides maintenance and other services to the clients after the systems are installed. Establishes the functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware and software interface problems, and ensures the integration of the entire system or subsystem. Ensures coordination and information flow between programs and organizational managers. Prepares milestone status reports and deliveries/presentation on the system test and evaluation concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives. Gathers data pertaining to customer needs, and uses the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
* Experience as a Senior Communications Officer
* Experience with Management of Field Tactical and Operational Communications systems and Procedures
* ITIL Certification
* Extensive knowledge of client communication and messaging systems
* Knowledge of field communications
* Experience in war theaters
* OCONUS Travel Experience
* Top Secret clearance with polygraph is required.
Required Education (including Major): Bachelors degree in technical field or communications
General professional years of experience may be substituted for specialized years of experience at a ratio of three (3) years of general experience within an occupation for one (1) year of specialized experience. Relevant certifications will be considered equivalent to three (3) months of specialized experience. A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill.
* An Associate's degree will be considered equivalent to eighteen (18) months specialized experience.
* A Bachelor's degree will be considered equivalent to three (3) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree).
* A Master's degree will be considered equivalent to two (2) years specialized experience (up to a total of five (5) years when combined with a Bachelor's).
* A Doctorate will be considered equivalent to two (2) years specialized experience (up to a total of seven (7) years when combined with a Master's and a Bachelor's).
Please Note: This position can be classified as either an E04 or E05 dependent on the experience.
133551BR 133551 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Herndon
VA - McLean
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.