Altamira Technologies has a long and successful history providing innovative solutions throughout the U.S. National Security community. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Altamira serves the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities worldwide by focusing on creating innovative solutions leveraging common standards in architecture, data and security. Altamira believes that our people and the culture of our company differentiate us from other companies.
We focus on recruiting talented, self-motivated employees that strive to find a way to get things done. Join our team of experts as we engineer national security!
Altamira is currently looking for a Systems Integration and Test Engineer to join our team to support new opportunities in Dallas, TX. This Systems Integration Engineer position provides our customer expert support on the customers integration development team.
Position requires 7+ years of experience and a BS in engineering or related scientific degree.
As a Systems Integration and Test Engineer, the employee will be performing the following:
* Specifying interface verification requirements and executing system integration activities
* Automated testing and test script development
* Working within Integrated Product Teams using waterfall, spiral, and agile methodologies
* Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, development and implementation
* Develop top-level system requirements, and flow down requirements and implementation concepts to subsystems
* Ozone Widget Platform/Framework widget integration
* Web service integration with Apache Service Mix
* Java applications deployed to Java Enterprise application/servlet containers (Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, etc.)
Other Desired Qualifications
* Experience utilizing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) development methodology
* Must be able to interface with design engineers, customers, and end users
* Experience with or knowledge of customer GEOINT enterprise highly preferred
* Experience with deployment of software systems to virtual machine environments
* Experience integrating with PostGreSQL
* SOAP based web services (WS-Security experience highly desirable)
* Integration of imagery product file parsing (NITF, GeoTIFF, etc.)
* Business rules development (DROOLS preferred)
* Geospatial metadata representation of records
* Experience with the following engineering tools/technologies: scripting (e.g., Perl), DOORS, Altassian tool suite (Jira, Git, etc.)
US Citizen, TS/SCI Clearance
Altamira is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.