Job ID: 19000895 Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Full time, Regular Employment
We are now seeking an experienced Systems Infrastructure Engineer to join our amazing team in Ft. Worth, TX to be part of Gemalto Central Operations - North America. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and reporting on Network strategy and procedures. You will identify key areas of opportunity while managing the logical & physical large IT Infrastructure. You will work with cutting edge technology and provide technical architecture and implementation. Join a global leader that is working with the cutting edge technology!
A week in the life of a Systems Infrastructure Engineer:
* Designing, building and operating large scalable compute & storage systems.
* Understanding and managing incident management while delivering high levels of customer service that aligns to our Internal and Customer service levels.
* Multi-tasking and prioritizing in fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
* Ensuring processes meet business requirements and system goals.
* Providing engineering leadership to define and implement strategies to ensure scalability, availability, and security.
* Building capabilities for monitoring, alerting, automation, and self-healing systems.
* Participate in industry standard audits (PCI, SOX, FISMA).
* Participate in internal/external customer facing calls & meetings related to troubleshooting or design new solutions from infra side.
* Maintaining Systems documentation, maps, and processes (ITSM).
* Systems & Storage management, administration and implementation.
* Systems & Storage capacity planning.
* Working in a team environment.
* Maintain controls on all sensitive documentation under your responsibility.
* Handle incidents reported or identified within the area of your responsibility.
* Create mitigation and remediation plan reports on information security risks.
* Recommend changes to Infrastructure and business application solutions as deemed appropriate.
* Monitor changes to the overall risk profile and critical consumer systems
* Focus on emerging technologies in the mobile and internet channels
Thales Group is a global provider of technology solutions for customers in the aerospace, space, defense and security, and ground transportation markets.