The Systems Infrastructure Consultant works with client companies in the design, installation, implementation and support of systems related infrastructure technologies. This position offers diversity in clients and projects and the authority to manage client relationships with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. Additionally, this person will work with and among a team of IT Consultants that are responsible for delivering a broad array of technology offerings.
* Responsible for managing client relationships, customer satisfaction and identifying opportunities for sales team through customer interaction
* Active Directory support, implementation and administration
* Storage and virtualization support, implementation, and administration
* Administration and implementation of Office 365 technologies
* Perform system analysis of client networks
* Install, upgrade and replace client servers, workstations, etc.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred and/or combination of education and 3 years relevant experience
* Three (plus) years' experience working with storage and virtualization technologies, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Server and Active Directory
* Ability to travel overnight for client projects as needed
* MCSE or other relevant certifications a plus
* Thin client technologies experience a plus
* Strong communication, customer service and problem solving skills
* Prior consulting and project management experience a plus
* Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills, with proven ability to build relationships with key decision makers
* Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9579
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TC MITS Inf Infrastructure
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9579
Location: 515 South Flower St., 17th Floor, Los Angeles, CA US
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Rsm Us Llp
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.