Systems Engineering Manager / Lead Customer Engineer on SkyTracker™(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 222462
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
Serve as the Customer Engineering Manager for the Counter-RCMA mission. This manager will supervise all the system engineers who support specific customer contracts. With our team, you can expect to work with highly motivated technical teammates that will support and push you and will expect reciprocal action on your part. You will be part of a team and culture of sharing information among coworkers, answering questions and giving guidance on installations and O&M, and balancing a very dynamic mix of short-term and long-term projects.
* Manage a team of System Engineers that support Life Cycle functions
* Leverage existing processes and implement new processes to enhance the product being delivered
* Responsible for execution of contract-specific requirements that range from requirements definition, software implementation and hardware configurations to installations
* Verify/Validate implementation of requirements are meeting mission needs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, or related and 7-10 years of directly related experience.
* Proven experience managing technical teams
* Expertise in testing, analysis, and the software engineering process
* Experience coordinating, tracking, and scheduling of activity and systems engineering processes
* Agile experience/knowledge of key agile techniques; familiarity with spiral development and rapid fielding methods
* Experience with Configuration Management and ERB/CCB process
* Excellent written and verbal skills to generate CDRLs for customer delivery
* Ability to present technical information to numerous stakeholders
* Detail-oriented individual
* Previous experience with JIRA/Confluence
* Previous experience with DoD programs
* Hardware / RF / Radar experience
* Experience with requirements management systems
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.