Systems Engineer V
Req #: 218030
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
Job Description: Do you have a passion for innovation? So do we! At LGS our people are our greatest asset - we make sure your voice is heard and give you the resources to invent solutions to some of the most difficult challenges facing our customers. Our entrepreneurial environment fosters your best ideas and allows you to build your career to fit your creativity. Sound interesting? We're always looking for the best and brightest to join our ranks and share the fun.Primary Purpose:
Independently provide systems engineering for applied research and technology in an advanced networking and communication organization that supports U.S. Government DoD, Civilian, and Advanced Programs communities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Lead Systems Engineering for mission critical, highly secure, transaction oriented, persistent storage, networked and multi-threaded, real time systems
* Translate customer requirements into system requirements; perform requirements analysis and systems partitioning
* Support design of large scale software system architectures
* Manage flow-down of systems requirements to architectural elements
* Complete systems analysis, modeling and simulation of processing systems and demonstrate systems via simulated and/or real data input
* Review analysis of performance and oversee conduct system validation
* Travel to other CACI Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all CACI Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to CACI EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as required
* If required, obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level to perform the job
* Knowledge of transaction oriented systems, persistent storage database, networking, highly secure, multi-threaded real time software systems with networked remote monitoring and control capabilities
* Knowledge of custom government systems and tailoring of commercial systems
* Knowledge of wireless and wireline protocols, real-time embedded HW & SW systems, signal processing applications, RF systems, digital systems, spectrum capture platforms, data fusion / mining, location services, processing frameworks, intelligent RF front-ends, advanced physical layers
* Knowledge of a structured process and tools
* Experience with intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) systems
* Demonstrated experience with tactical communications systems
* Experience in new business development including proposal writing
* Experience interacting with customers, development teams, and program managers
* Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain Top Secret clearance.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Physics and 8 years of experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education and experience.
Master's or PhD degree preferred
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.