Systems Engineer(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 217557
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking and enthusiastic Systems Engineer in the Sterling, VA area. Join the CACI tem to utilize your skill set to implement new systems, correct software errors in existing systems and improve performance through hardware upgrades.
What You'll Get to Do:
* You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering a mission critical system.
* You will be involved in the full system life cycle and be exposed to all elements of systems engineering.
* Manage and monitor installed systems; rapidly identifying mission critical issues.
* Install, configure, test and maintain application software.
* Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
* Participate in the design of new systems and capabilities.
* Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* 2-4 years of experience as either a test engineer or systems engineer.
* Experience with LINUX operating systems.
* Experience with system troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.