Systems Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 220758
Location: Springfield, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a passionate Systems Engineer with work experience with NRO IT operational systems processes. This is a unique position on a recent award win where you will make a major impact on the customer's mission success.
What You'll Get to Do:
As our Site System Engineer you will have the opportunity to:
* Responsible for applying interdisciplinary engineering skills in the technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and support ability and effectiveness analyses for complex solutions or products
* Responsible Tier 1, Tier 2 O&M support, DR management to a mission critical operational system
* Responsible for working with developers for accepting deliveries to operations, coordinating RFCs vs. all NSIS requirements, networks, facilities and other external/internal interfaces.
* Support documentation tasks, working with CM to ensure documentation quality and completeness.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Master's Degree and 8 years of relevant experience or High School/GED and 17 years of relevant experience or Associate Degree and 14 years of relevant experience or bachelor's degree and 10 years of relevant experience
* System integration, test and verification, performance assessment, requirement generation and analysis, risk assessment and risk mitigation planning, Tier 1, Tier 2 O&M support, DR management to a mission critical operational system
* Coordinating RFCs vs. all NSIS requirements
* CM, engineering documentations.
* Knowledge of IT systems, technologies and operating systems.
* Working Experience with NRO IT operational systems engineering processes.
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.