Description:The selected candidate will be responsible for providing Technical Engineering and Systems Engineer knowledge and skills supporting F-35 Program Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and Sustainment Support activities within the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) team. Will perform or lead events that perform Sustainment Data Product (SDP), research/analysis, processing, and handling data exchanges between Program Stakeholders and Systems, Suppliers, Teammates, Propulsion System Contractors, Internal Data Authors and Operational Sites.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Support reviews, processing, and pursue approval for delivery of F-35 SDP to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraft equipment delivery, or operational site standup and sustainment operations.
* Sustainment Data Build (SDB) - including As-Delivered Build of Materials (BOM) * Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL) * Reference & Initialization Data * Quality Assurance Records (QAR) Data * Configuration Management As-Built Data * Production Floor Data
2. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and extraction, transformation and loading(ETL) activities are completed
3. Apply data quality forensics and participate in assessments of SDP and/or supplier data submissions during Aircraft DD250 and Ferry preparation and delivery cycle
4. Collaborate with assigned users, application teams, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and drive to a final agree upon solution and implementation of Action Requests (AR) resolutions in accordance with prescribed processes and instructions.
5. Assist and/or Conduct the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
6. Participate and contribute to functional analysis, timeline analysis, structured improvement activities, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into system specifications.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
* Experience with Data analysis, Data integration, Data extraction, Data transformation & verification. * Manipulation of data using Microsoft Excel and/or Access - Performing Data Extraction, data translation.
The following skills are desired, but not required:
* Proficient understanding of Systems Engineering Principles to include requirements decomposition and process development. * Experience with Configuration Management of data * Microsoft Office applications (to include MS Project, Excel) * Experience with computer systems, data management concepts, and/or database structures. * Familiar with Tableau and able to build smart dashboards to include DQIM metrics * Experience using F-35 ALIS applications (i.e. CMMS and CRM) * Use of TeamCenter (PDM/LDM) to review and verify Design and Logistics Data * First-hand experience using F-35 Advanced Technical/Logistics Applications System-ATLAS application to extract and verify logistics data * Development of Aircraft/Aviation System Bills-of-Material (BOM)/Structures * Reading, Writing, and Applying Structured Query Language (SQL) to extract, process and manipulate data * Reading, Interpreting, and Writing eXtensible Markup Language (XML) * Hands-on knowledge with TeamCenter e-Cubed report builder * Hands-on experience with Shop Floor Manager (SFM) System * Hands-on experience with Quality Assurance Documentation System (QADS) * Production Planning and/or Shop Floor Operations related to data or systems integration * Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. * Prior Aviation, military experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.