No Magic, is a Dassault Systemes company which focuses on model-based systems engineering, architecture modeling for software, system of systems and enterprise business processes modeling.
Imagine New Horizons....
What will your role be?
We are seeking experienced systems engineers to join our Professional Services Team in the role of Systems Engineer. The mission of the Solution Architect Team is to apply the MagicDraw and Cameo suite of tools to meet the systems engineering lifecycle requirements of our customers. In this role, you will:
* Learn the fundamentals of model-based systems engineering (MBSE)
* Learn modeling languages such as SysML, UPDM and UAF
* Apply your knowledge of systems engineering and systems architecture development to support our customers in making the transition from document based to model-based systems engineering using No Magic modeling tools and related applications through training and consulting.
* Develop new training materials to meet the evolving needs of our customers and the expanding features of our tools
This is an opportunity to become directly involved with the Digital Engineering Transformation within the defense and commercial systems engineering domains.
Your challenges ahead:
* Become proficient in model-based engineering fundamentals
* Earn OSCMP certification for SysML
* Become proficient in the use of No Magic applications/tools
* Work with clients to develop robust architectures; including but not limited to software, systems and systems of systems
* Apply No Magic's solutions in the areas of software engineering, systems engineering, enterprise architecture development and business process modeling within client problem domains
* Demonstrate No Magic's solutions to clients
* Develop and deliver tool and modeling language specific training
* Engage in project consulting, workshops, web-based training and demonstration sessions
* Incur significant travel to conduct training and provide consulting services on-site at customer locations, both domestic and international.
Your Key Success Factors:
* BS in Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Software Engineering
* 5 -15 years on the role of Systems Engineer with hands on experience performing requirements analysis and specification, preliminary design and detailed design of complex systems
* Working knowledge of the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook Technical Processes or ISO/IEEE 15288.
* Able to travel domestically and internationally by commercial air carrier
* Additional desired success factors:
o Experience with No Magic or competitor modeling tools
o INCOSE Certification
o Knowledge of UML or SysML
o Experience as a Systems Architect or lead model developer
o Experience with implementation of MBSE on one or more projects
o Experience with one or more architecture frameworks (e.g. DODAF/MODAF/NAF)
o Experience with requirements engineering/management and tools
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systemes is a company that provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.