Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career opportunity in an environment that prides itself on respect, inclusion, and teamwork, while allowing you to also make your own mark? If so, then Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems in Northridge, CA may be the employer for you!
We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer / Principal Systems Engineer - Requirements to work with our talented team in Northridge, CA. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
In this role, the selected candidate will (but not be limited to):
* Support system and subsystem requirements development, management, analysis, and traceability using DOORS
* Assist with the generation of well-defined and executable system and subsystem requirements documents as well as interface documents
* Support the definition of verification methods for the requirements
* Support the preparation of system engineering materials during System Requirements Review, System Functional Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review, System Verification Review and other formal program reviews as needed.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a level T02 (Systems Engineer) or level T03 (Principal Systems Engineer).
* Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline and a minimum of two (2) years experience (for a Systems Engineer (T02)).
* Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline and a minimum of five (5) years experience (for a Principal Systems Engineer (T03)).
* Proficiency in using DOORS, including editing objects in DOORS, importing and exporting into/from modules, maintaining requirement/verification traceability via linkages, creating views for traceability analysis, basic DXL development and editing.
* Active DoD Secret clearance.
* Experience working in the Defense industry.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.