What you'll be doing...
Verizon Digital Work Place (DWP) serves the internal lines of business with secure, cost effective messaging and collaboration platforms. The DWP organization within IT is focused on enabling an eco-system that hones in on digitizing the customer experience through technology with a cloud/mobile first tenet.
You will be part of a team responsible for SaaS products for the DWP group that provides services globally to Verizon staff enhancing their communication and collaboration capabilities and play a key role in developing, delivering, and supporting SaaS products to the business. You will work closely with a team of talented administrators, change management specialists, and internal stakeholders playing a key role in developing, delivering, and supporting SaaS products to the business. In this role, you will manage and prioritize technology issues and integration issues that come up with the implementation and support of various SaaS products. You'll be constantly on the lookout for new features and ways to utilize the SaaS services, keeping up with evolving technologies and emerging industry trends.
* Create Google Apps Scripts, scripting to automate tasks and processes.
* Build Robotic Process Automation.
* Develop/assist development of G Suite Extensions/add-ons.
* Architect, design and implement and manage SaaS systems and integrations including but not limited to G Suite, CASB, data migration platforms, encryption software.
* Work in a SaaS CoE and meeting business needs with thoughtful product choices, working in partnership with security, compliance and finance to deliver innovative technical solutions to solve problems and improve business outcomes.
* Ensure our cloud-based architectures meet availability and recoverability requirements.
* Implement monitoring and alerting.
* Identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company; scope and create automation for deployment, management and visibility of our services.
* Involvement in team architectural discussions working with non-technical stakeholders.
* Mentoring junior IT and helpdesk personnel.
* Vendor engagement and management.
* Lead recovery during outages, on call rotation, user support/managing ticket queue.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience building Google App Scripts, Chrome extensions for G Suite.
* Scripting and automation, RPA experience.
* Technical writing and documentation of code/processes.
* Experience supporting enterprise-level SaaS environments.
* Strong troubleshooting skills, software configuration, and performance tuning for SaaS apps.
* Strong knowledge of information security operations and best practices.
* G Suite Administration Certification.
* Experience in a web-scale environment including load balancing and containerization.
* Experience with and a high level knowledge of G Suite Enterprise administration, CASB concepts and use, data migration to SaaS.
* Knowledge of log management systems such as Splunk.
* Good knowledge of networking routing.
* Experience with working directly with vendors on new features and roadmaps.
* Ability to identify / prioritize tasks and work independently without micromanagement.
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication and documentation skills.
* Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.