Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
* Daily administration and operation of server, workstation, network and network storage environments.
* Assist with developing system specification and operating instruction documents, best practice guides and revises existing system documentation and procedures to correct deficiencies.
* Collect, correlate, and analyze system and application logs for more advanced troubleshooting of problems.
* Manage several system security applications, antivirus installation and scanning, endpoint security, vulnerability scanning and remediation.
* Work with IS team to perform hardware refreshes.
* Oversee configuration management (hardware and software) of assigned information systems
* Coordinate and maintain relationship with Government Counterparts to ensure availability of extended networks
* Minimum 2 Years experience with a Bachelors Degree in Science; 0-2 years experience with Masters Degre
* Experience performing system backups, maintaining archives, and data recovery
* Experience with VMware vSphere and VMware storage technologies (e.g., VMDK, vSAN)
* Support installation and upgrades of Engineering Applications
* DevOps Experience
* Plan and coordinate upgrades, security patches and new technologies
* Ability to conduct maintenance on the network, systems and hardware and perform software upgrades on the network, systems and hardware
* Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance upon hire
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
* EMC Storage, UCS Networking, and CISCO routing experience
* Government specified Enterprise Operations and Networks experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.