Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Raytheon is currently seeking active TS/SCI cleared candidates for satellite Operations and Maintenance (O&M) positions. The selected candidate(s) will join a skilled O&M team working in a 24/7 operations environment. The O&M team is responsible for all aspects of Operations Planning and Command and Control, including monitoring day-to-day activities as well as identifying and solving challenging problems as they occur. After completion of comprehensive on-the-job training, the candidate(s) will be part of a certified team of subject matter experts that are integral to our customer's success.
* This position is in support of an integral 24/7 Operations Environment. As such:
* Availability for call-in is required
* The job assignment may require working a rotating shift schedule
* Availability to work overtime is required
* Must hold a current TS/SCI Security Clearance
* Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Must have demonstrated experience with executing assigned tasks to meet technical objectives
* Must have proven experience performing work successfully in a collaborative environment with other organizational domains
Current TS/SCI with poly
* Experience using Windows and UNIX platforms, Perl, MS Office, STK
Required Education (including Major):
Must have a BS/BA (Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering and/or Physics preferred) and 2 years of related work experience; or MS/MA (Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering and/or Physics preferred); 16 years' work experience is lieu of college degree.
This position requires a U.S. Person 142907 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Springfield
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.