This role will be responsible for supporting day to day operations within the core infrastructure team. They will support our Enterprise storage infrastructure, Virtualization Infrastructure, Microsoft Technologies such as AD, SCCM, WSUS and MS Server architecture. Monitor ticket and resolve trouble tickets and requests as needed. Visit remote datacenters provide minimal rack and stack duties.
* Manage the production systems in a virtualized Windows/Intel environment, including the following: Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, MS Terminal Services, IIS, MS SQL Server, WSUS, MS MQ, IBM MQ, Virtualized Infrastructure (VMware), F5 Load Balancers
* Provide the required daily support, maintenance and management of the environment
* Maintain the uptime and availability of GreenDot Infrastructure and its affiliates
* Manage enterprise applications responsible for server builds, patch management, virtual machine management,
* Manage the intake of requests and escalations to the Systems Engineering Organization
* Develop and maintain high standards in establishing procedures and policies to address routine jobs and certain resolution protocols. Meet or exceed SLA obligations consistently and on an ongoing basis, allow for accurate metrics to measure response time, meet BCP requirements for offsite access, and reduce the time needed to address hardware/software failures.
* Provide 24x7 On-call Escalation Support (rotation-based / full week support)
* Author internal documentation, such as environment diagrams, installation/configuration documents, DR documents
* Strict adherence to established policies and procedures as dictated by Information Security, Internal Audit, Technology Operations and Change management
* Troubleshoot and debug environment and infrastructure problems found in the production and non-production environments.
* 1+ years of relevant experience
* Proficiency in managing Microsoft Infrastructure: Active Directory, SCCM
* Powershell or other scripting language preferred
* Working knowledge of Virtualization and storage technology
* Demonstrate ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
* Must understand and champion the necessity of following established processes and procedures
* Must understand and champion the criticality of change control procedures
* Ability to work and communicate effectively to customers via a ticketing system, email and face to face communications
* Must be a motivated self-starter that can take lead of projects, tasks and any challenges that come up
About Green Dot
Green Dot is a company providing prepaid debit cards and cash reload processing services.