The Systems Engineering Integration and Test (SEIT) organization is seeking engineering leaders committed and passionate about creating innovative and cost-effective verification and validation solutions. This is an end-to-end Systems Engineering position within the SEIT IPT. In this position, you will be key in developing the system requirements, participating in Gates and major program Reviews (SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR), Flight Planning, developing and executing the Integration, Verification, and Validation (IVV) plans, and selling off a complete system to the customer. This individual will interface with their team lead, team members, and other teams (SW and HW) on a daily basis, conduct or participate in customer and/or program technical review presentations, and provide task progress updates and work product status to the team lead.
* Minimum 2 years of engineering experience with B.S. degree, or 0 years with M.S. degree.
* Experience in a hands-on laboratory environment
* Effective presentation skills to a wide-ranging audience
* Experience in with assembly, integration, and test (AI&T)
* Experience in requirements development and verification
* Experience developing/authoring test procedures, plans, and reports
* Clearance required day 1 AND role requires access to US only data
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Working knowledge of radars
* Experience with government programs.
* Experience managing requirements in DOORS
* Data Reduction and Data Analysis experience
* Team oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, and/or related STEM degree
* Master's Degree/PhD in Engineering, Science, and/or related STEM degree
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
140769 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.