Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has been open over 2 years and has many amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, massage therapist, relaxation rooms, cafeteria, learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes foosball and pool tables, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, special event to include Popcorn Thursdays, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401K match; flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline. Plus there are lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
If you have technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
US Citizenship is required.
Raytheon is seeking a talented System Engineer for our portfolio of programs at our Cityline/Richardson, TX location. The System Engineer, at either the system, subsystem or component level, will contribute to a team of systems engineers in the accomplishment of engineering tasks in an iterative development environment. The candidate will provide technical direction and clarification of requirements to software development teams, and test personnel.
Typical responsibilities include:
* System engineering analyses including trade studies, system architecture development, use case development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and requirement validation and verification
* Supporting definition of operations concepts and procedure planning / development; while interfacing with personnel from other organizations, attending technical interchange meetings with team members and other program personnel, that represent the organization in matters pertaining to the development of projects
* Providing status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks
* Documentation review with resolution skills to address technical systems engineering and integration issues
* Support of ECP efforts as required while managing time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines
This position is located at our Cityline campus in Richardson, TX.
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with the ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
* Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems
* Follow established procedures
* Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
* Knowledge of/or experience with Systems Engineering technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
* Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment to produce deliverable products
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
* Willing to work overtime and weekends as required to achieve milestones
* Knowledge of software development lifecycle models (waterfall and Agile) and program lifecycle modes
* Experience in integration, and/or verification and validation
* Experience analyzing and decomposing requirements
BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree
142485BR 142485 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.