Powerful Careers - Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
* diversity &
inclusion * talent
development * community service
/corporate responsibility * 9 employee
resource groups * Glassdoor 2017 Best Places to Interview: Candidate's Choice * CollegeGrad.com
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
* Adaptable * Challenge Status Quo * Communication Skills * Eager to Learn * Emotional Intelligence * Influential * Innovative * Leadership Traits * Problem Solver * Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
It's fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There's a lot of potential in the company, and I've experienced it firsthand.
- Alfonso Lopez, Engineer Trending
* Making the World a Safer Place
* Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Back to Job Navigation (Trending)
* 401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
* Performance Recognition
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
* Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
* Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
* Educational Assistance
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
* Relocation Assistance
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
* Parental Leave
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Technical Training Specialist to join our team in support of the Standard Terminal Automation System (STARS) program technical training team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for developing training content for the STARS program, a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) program. In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for preparing training materials; developing course content, developing training aids. In addition, the Training Specialist will be responsible for delivering training courses in accordance with the program schedule to achieve program and customer success.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment that demands both accuracy and detail. * Highly effective in time management and can meet deadlines under pressure. * Ability to work independently and as a team contributor * Able to travel domestically for meetings and training conducts * Basic understanding of Software Coding concepts * Proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project * Excellent communications skills * Ability to conduct basic forms of instructional and training analysis * Excellent writing skills; (use of language, grammar, spelling, organizing content) * Ability to present and teach technical information in a professional and engaging manner * Ability to effectively transfer knowledge to people with diverse cultural backgrounds, educational experiences, and learning styles * Comfortable interacting directly with internal and external customers * Proficient-level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio. * Experience collaborating and partnering with subject matter experts
* Familiarity with Raytheon policies and procedures as they relate to training development * Experience in writing to FAA or military specifications
Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM related field specifically engineering, physics, or mathematics obtained within the past 18 months.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 131977BR 131977
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.