Why you'll love Cisco
You will change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have world impact.
What You'll Do
Cisco seeks a Systems Engineer to partner with our Enterprise account team in a pre-sales technical role. Primary responsibilities include setting up demonstrations, explaining features and benefits to customers and crafting and configuring products and services to meet specific customer business needs and objectives. Actively participate as a specialist and provides consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers.
Who You'll Work With
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. The Cisco team is pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are forming teams that are growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Envision building unrivaled disruption. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Who You Are
* BS in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent - CCIE is helpful.
* You have excellent understanding of Networking Fundamentals and Technologies, as well as Cisco products and solutions.
* 2+ years in systems engineering or architecture (pre and post sales).
* Experience in pre-sales account planning
* Experience in life cycle project planning.
Collaboration & Influence:
* You have a strong ability to influence internal and external resources.
* You are able to collaborate with multiple account sellers.
* Strong collaboration skills with CDO leadership to influence roadmaps and product direction.
* You have the ability to be flexible to agree on goals and priorities between organizations using your communications skills and presence.
* You have strong prioritization skills with proven track record of making things happen.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* You demonstrate presence and credibility with customers, sales management.
* You are able to demonstrate value to the team and be seen as a Go To person for top issues.
* Excel at prioritizing issues based on business impact.
* Consistently focuses time and energy on top business issues,
* Collaborate with operation management team and extended team to solve issues.
* Drives for action plans, ownership, and results.
* Demonstrate technical excellence
* Cisco certifications CCNA, CCNP as well as other industry certifications.
* Working experience with secure mobility designs for large global enterprise
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.