Wintrust Financial Corporation
The Security Analyst will work directly with all business units in support of maintaining and identifying opportunities to improve the information security posture of both Wintrust and its customers. The Security Analyst will be an active participant in the daily execution of information security related compliance controls including monitoring, scanning, analysis, reporting, validation, and evidence archival. Where appropriate, the Security Analyst will serve Wintrust and its customers in a consultative role as a corporate information security subject matter expert (SME).
* Develop security metrics and dashboards for presentation to Executive team members
* Researches/investigates emerging business application security topics, threats, capabilities, and solution options to create/update policy and governance, technology strategies, solution architecture, and vulnerability assessments
* Analyzes, designs, and facilitates capabilities, solutions, or preventative/remediation controls to protect proprietary/confidential data and systems in accordance with industry standards and governance/compliance requirements
* Assist in creating and maintaining information security policies, including technical and administrative policies.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
* 3-5 years of related experience.
* Completion of at least 1 security related certification preferred (e.g. CISA, CIA, CFE, CISM, SSCP, CEH, CIPP, GIAC)
* A thorough understanding of network and system based attack vectors
* Solid understanding of information security related concerns in the deployment of firewalls, switches, routers, DNS, IDS/IPS, cloud infrastructure, and log management
* Working knowledge of various compliance regulations and IT/security frameworks/standards (e.g. PCI DSS, HIPAA, FedRAMP, FFIEC, FINRA, ISO20000, ISO27000, ITILv3, NIST, SAS70)
* Knowledge of the Managed Services Provider industry is a plus
Wintrust Financial Corporation (Wintrust) is a financial services company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with approximately $30 billion in assets. We engage in the business of providing traditional community banking services, commercial banking, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin areas through our 15 wholly-owned banking subsidiaries.
We provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance and more!
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
About Wintrust Financial Corporation
Wintrust is a financial holding company offering community and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage services.