At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Systems Engineering, Integration & Test (SEIT) Department requires a Mid Level Systems Engineer with proven experience in developing innovative solutions that meet war-fighter needs to support the strike and autonomous systems business area relating to EA and Electronic Support (ES) capability development. This Systems Engineer requires proven technological and customer communications experience suitable to define next generation Multi-Function Electronic Warfare (EW) capabilities. The candidate will need to have the ability to represent Northrop Grumman to customers.
The SEIT Department ensures that customer needs are met by providing foundational EW capabilities throughout the entire system life cycle. For all programs, this includes establishment of a well-defined technical baseline, distinct system architectures, clear system requirements, thorough integration and test plans, and robust verification and validation. The SEIT works in partnership with the product SME's and Test & Evaluation functions to ensure a cohesive and compliant solution baseline is not only established, but managed throughout the period of performance. Position requires US Citizenship as candidate will be required to have a US Security Clearance day one of employment.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline from an accredited university
* Minimum 5 years (3 years with masters) related system integration and test experience
* Experience in EW/RF/Communication Systems design and development
Active DoD Secret clearance - Current in scope (5 year) background investigation
* Ability to obtain and maintain program access.
* U.S. Citizenship and ability to access US only data systems
* Knowledge of EW/RF/Communication principles and system and subsystem-level analysis methodologies
* Experience in EW/RF/Communication Systems integration and test
* Experience in digital signal processing, waveform development, and receiver-exciter architectures
* Demonstrated proficiency with modelling and simulation of radio, radar or EW systems and subsystems
* Experience in performing HW & SW test, and data analysis on radio, radar or EW systems
* Experience interfacing, communicating and presenting to program management
* Proficient in the use of Matlab and other programming languages
* Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule and manage engineering workloads and budgets
* Demonstrated ability to track system performance while balancing program risks and opportunities
* Demonstrated proficiency in systems engineering principles, tools and practices
* Active DoD Top Secret clearance with investigation within five years
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.