Inovalon, Inc. is seeking Systems Engineer for multiple openings.
* Work with business units and infrastructure groups to expand and/or modify the system to improve Inovalon's storage and data protection systems and procedures;
* Manage the production of storage system development from requirements to release, including detailed design, analysis, testing and optimization;
* Analyze existing systems and procedures to develop and leverage robust management and reporting tools to provide insight into storage trends, performance and data protection across all platforms and data centers;
* Lead efforts to leverage metrics in the management of storage arrays and complex computing systems to drive automation, improvement and performance;
* Troubleshoot and develop salable and maintainable solutions utilizing existing industry standards, technologies and operational norms to develop and improve Inovalon's storage and systems technologies; and
* Utilize database management system software, reporting software, and other complex technical tools and methodologies including Virtualization, Microsoft, Linux, IBM, EMC, Cisco SAN, Replication technologies, HPCC ("High-Performance Computing Cluster")/Hadoop clusters, and Storage Requirements to analyze, document, and develop solutions to resolve complex problems.
* Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related quantitative field of study plus two-to-four years of experience with SAN infrastructure management, enterprise storage and data warehouse platforms, and cutting-edge technologies involving grid, auto-tiering, heterogeneous disk pooling, and high performance storage arrays is required.
* Ability to work across teams and disciplines to see complex problems from initiation to resolution;
* Troubleshooter with a highly developed ability to resolve difficult problems with salable and maintainable solutions;
* Detail oriented with thorough systems documentation and reporting skills;
* Experience with virtualization, Microsoft, Linux, IBM, EMC, Cisco SAN and replication technologies required;
* Knowledge of existing industry standards, technologies and operational norms across both storage and systems technologies, in depth knowledge of networking technologies a plus;
* Experience with HPCC/Hadoop clusters and storage requirements a plus; and
* Extensive scripting experience not required, but strongly desired.
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.