Who we are?
Duo's SE team is a makeup of customer centric engineers that love providing prospects and customers with an amazing experience. We are focused on ensuring technical success with Duo. We work as a team to improve and strengthen our technical and sales skills. We believe in the importance of making a large impact at Duo by working closely with our customers, sales, product, engineering, R&D, marketing, support and customer success teams. We're looking for a Partner-specific Sales Engineer to support our growing partner/business development team!
What You Will Do?
Expect to work hard and have fun. Duo's SaaS security solution breaks the mold of the traditional sales model allowing us to move sales cycles at a much higher velocity. A Partner SE will work with many prospects and partners in a day providing consulting, technical training, technical implementation and demos of Duo. We partner with our Partner Account Managers to understand and align with our partners' needs, develop and deliver the technical enablement to partners, and consult through cutting edge security strategies. We are extremely responsive and available to ensure our prospects and partners have an amazing experience with Duo.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have a passion for technology and love Duo.
Before applying for this position, you should sign-up for Duo and try the product for yourself. We challenge you to setup RDP or SSH in under 10 minutes. Experience why Duo's customers are so passionate about us that we've been called the "The Most Loved Company in Security".
* You have the ability to align partner needs and strategy with the value of Duo's Trusted Access Vision
* You have the ability to identify the technical thought leaders and influencers at a partner and align closely with them and their business"
* You will provide unbelievable product demos
* You will provide incredible technical enablement and training to strategic partners
* You will position Duo against competing products
* You will strategically position Duo with other technologies sold by partners
* You have excellent communication skills
* You work as a team with your assigned Partner Account Manager
* You have 2+ Years experience with high volume Partner Partners, SHI, CDW, ePlus, etc
* You have 3+ Years of Partner SE experience in a role supporting Enterprise software, SaaS and/or security
* You have extensive IP network troubleshooting skills including active working knowledge of tools and commands like ping, traceroute, nslookup and wireshark.
* You have VPN configuration on devices such as Juniper, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto Networks, CheckPoint, Cisco ASA, etc.
* You are able to quickly diagnose network configuration issues
* You have strong knowledge and understanding of Active Directory, LDAP and RADIUS authentication
* You are working knowledge of LDAP with ability to troubleshoot LDAP lookup issues
* You have setup and configured Active Directory with strong knowledge of Windows Server
* You have experience working with Microsoft Exchange
* You have a working knowledge of Office 365
* You have configured and troubleshooted SAML and SSO
* You are familiar with Unix and Linux, Especially SSH
* You are knowledgeable with Identity/Access Management and two-factor authentication
This job may not be for you if…
* Traveling up to 50% of the time wouldn't be the best fit with your personal life.
* Working for a company in hyper growth, where change is rapid and constant, isn't something you are comfortable embracing.
* You prefer to work on your own (we are a team that pushes each other and learns together)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.