Minimum Clearance RequiredTS/SCI Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer.
* Develop solutions to embedded processing and near-real-time software for various appliances that perform bit manipulation, encryption equipment interfaces, and high-performance processing
* Develop FPGA designs for mainly the Xilinx vendor device family
* Designers work with commercial vendors and systems engineers to develop requirements, architect new parts, partition and perform code development, simulation, place and route
* Designs are verified against requirements using both directed and continuous testing methodologies
* Requires a bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 4 years of related work experience or 10 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree
* Experience with digital design and VHDL coding
* Experience with Xilinx devices and flow tools
* Expertise in FPGA timing constraint application and closure, as well as hands on integration and debug experience with FPGA-based systems
* Digital Signal Design processing for FPGA devices, both programming and testing
* Experience applying fixed-point analysis and conversion of floating-point algorithms
* Scripting and simulation skills
* Capable of functioning in multi-disciplined design teams across multiple projects
* 4 years of related work experience
* Familiarity with Mentor Graphics simulation tools
* Experience with high-speed interface bus architectures (e.g. Ethernet, PCIe)
* Knowledge of C programming language as well as scripting languages such as Perl or Python
* Exposure to embedded systems design using Zync or ARM processors
* Familiarity with Linux development environments
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a technology company which offers aerospace and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.