Req #: 218031
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Under minimal guidance, define requirements, architecture and design of integrated hardware/software components and systems for new communication solutions. Work directly in support of program and business development activities to define new solutions and markets for CACI technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Engage with program and business development staff to identify and propose solutions for new opportunities
* Identify common needs and components across different customer solutions
* Define and document high level system design and requirements for solutions for use by hardware and software engineering teams
* Participate in the development of project schedules and estimates
* Act as a point of contact for implementation teams on issues concerning scope and architecture
* Identify and prototype new product opportunities
* Develop custom features/products and the system integration of various products (including 3rd party products) into a solution
* May lead the activities of other engineers
* Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution.
* Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems.
* Directs overall system level testing.
* Travel to other LGS Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all LGS Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to LGS EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as required
* If required, obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position
* Provide experience in network architecture, interfaces, definition and documentation
* Understanding of network security information assurance support
* Ability to work closely with customers
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required
* DHS Suitability Clearance
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline and 6-8 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills and experience
Additional Desired Skills:
* Team player who enthusiastically learns/tries new things
* Strong inventor, successful product architect and developer
* Strong flexibility to adapt in a dynamic environment with frequently changing opportunities
* Work is typically performed in an office environment which requires proper safety precautions. Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.