Minimum Clearance RequiredTS/SCI Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer.
* Analyze application requirements, interfaces and capabilities while developing effective and efficient approaches and uses of framework-provided services, operating environments and interfaces
* Coordinate and collaborate with App Developer and Framework Developer/Administrator technical subject-matter experts in Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology/Platform Engineering, Security Engineering, DevOps, Integration and Test Engineering
* Coordinate, negotiate and monitor schedules and dependencies (givers-receivers)
* Work to align framework services and resources with the App Developer needs and a variety of other stakeholders
* Brief and participation in technical discussions ranging from routine tag-ups and telecoms, working groups, to formal development milestone reviews
* Establish and maintain Service Level Agreements with APP Developers that specify the business and technical service levels for the services and capabilities used by the APPs and the APP Developers, as well as conveying the APP Developer's responsibilities necessary to facilitate effective integration of the APP with the framework
* Identify, assess, and manage risks and opportunities associated with the integration of the applications with the framework and being the driving force in the mitigation of those risks and the realization of those opportunities
* Apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts in Systems Engineering or Software Architecture
* Develop technical solutions to unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious
* Develop advanced technological ideas and guide their development into a final product
* Serve as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs
* Act as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications
* BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree and 6+ years' experience; 6 years of experience with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree
* Demonstrated experience in systems engineering, software engineering, platform engineering, cyber security, or related engineering discipline
* Knowledge of/or experience with Systems Engineering or Software Architecture technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
* System Engineering or Software Architecture experience on a large government software development contract
* Knowledge of software development lifecycle models (Waterfall and Agile) and program lifecycle modes
* Knowledge of at least four of the following systems engineering functions: o requirements development and management, o architecture o system design o interface definition and control o integration and test
* In-depth understanding of the following: o AWS Cloud Services o Multi-tenant cloud-based ISP/ASP architectures o Service-based frameworks for third party application development o GEOINT processing systems, capabilities, formats and standards • Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
* Broad, multi-discipline engineering skills with the ability to work across disciplines at a variety of technical levels with external Customers, program development staff and leadership, and Third-Party Application Developers
* Experience in integration, and/or verification and validation
* Experience developing DoDAF / MoDAF architecture artifacts using System Architect/Rhapsody/MagicDraw or equivalent
* Experience in CONOPS / OPSCON development, especially in workflow related area to this domain
* Experience analyzing and decomposing requirements using DOORS
* Ability to the identify, manage, and mitigate technical risk
* Working knowledge of ICD 503
* Qualified Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a technology company which offers aerospace and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.