Minimum Clearance RequiredC.I. Polygraph Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer.
* TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
* Develop mission scenarios and Day in the Life (DITL) vignettes to support varying levels of integration activities.
* Communicate and coordinate with the program development and test teams to ensure delivered capabilities are aligned with enterprise testing objectives, configurations, priorities, and action items
* Understand end-to-end mission performance measures, interfaces, and data flows
* Understand GFI and program-specific test capabilities, simulators, and datasets and how to federate these assets to achieve desired enterprise test objectives
* Apply mission knowledge (objectives, operational elements, systems, DITL, and interconnects) to the development of test objectives
* B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or similar STEM degree
* 6+ years' demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record
* Integration/Test engineering experience on a Government software development contract
* Experience preparing and executing Integration/Test procedures
* Experience with Agile development and the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Test Rail, Confluence)
* Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
* Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
* Experience with automated testing and test script development
* Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or Dev-ops environment
* Experience with Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin and test script development using perl/python
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.