Minimum Clearance RequiredTS/SCI Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer.
* Perform system development, integration and operations support in an iterative development environment
* Support software development through initial investigation of operational system issues, discovering code bugs, providing code fixes and execution of maintenance activities in the operational environment
* Conduct testing activities and test and operational readiness reviews
* Define operational concepts and procedures-planning and development, interfacing with personnel from other organizations
* Support definition of operations concepts and procedure planning/development, interfacing with personnel from other organizations
* Attend Technical Interchange Meetings with the team members, other program personnel and other segments
* Represent the organization to external customers on operations and maintenance matters
* Review requirements and resolve technical systems engineering and integration issues
* BS/BA in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or similar STEM degree and a minimum of 6 years professional experience or MS/MA or PhD in Engineering, Science or Mathematics and a minimum of 4 years of professional experience
* Experience with any of the following Satellite Ground System Elements: o Command and Control o Planning and Scheduling o Development or Operations Environment o Launch Readiness o System Maintenance Planning and Execution
* Excellent oral and written communications skills and sound problem-solving skills
* Experience authoring and delivering documentation and training for satellite operators
* Familiarity with software and system development life cycle on government programs
* Significant experience in at least one of the following system engineering areas for Satellite Ground Systems:
* Architecture Development
* Operations Concept Development
* Functional Analysis
* Interface Definition
* Verification & Validation
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.