Client is seeking a Systems Engineer. Responsibilities include, but not limited to
* Partner with the working level officers and mission experts across the IT applications, infrastructure, operations, and security domains to understand the outcomes and measures required in both the technical and mission environments. * Plan and orchestrate the development and transitions of prototypes to technology solution provider * Participate in the identification of Client's technology problems, gaps, and risks, then architect scalable solution for Client's enterprise environment. * Lead the evaluation of emerging technologies and recommend changes to business and mission requirements as both written and presentation formats. * Gather and analyze system requirements in the context of commercial best practices and sponsors organizational strategic directions. * Lead technical testing and evaluation of available solutions to meet business and mission use cases. * Work with staff, team and clients to produce and approve engineering estimates * Provide customer programmatic support to projects/programs to include presentations * Coach team in systems engineering best practices
OPTIONAL SKILLS: 1. Demonstrated Infrastructure As Code driven project experience.
2. Amazon Web Services experience.
3. Experience with systems planning, security principles, and software management best practices.
4. Senior staff engagement experience.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
* A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging * Competitive Hourly Salary * Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes * Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits) * Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component * Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans * Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible * Progressive Overtime Policy * Flexible Spending Account benefit * Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy * Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays * Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program * Computer Allowance * Internet Allowance * Short and Long Term Disability * Life Insurance
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.