Want to join a team that cultivates passion and drives innovation? At Axis, we believe in innovating for a smarter safer world. We just happen to provide cutting-edge security solutions across the globe. While each Axian has his or her own motivators, we all share the same core values.
We're more than just a team here. We are a family. We care about each other, grow together and celebrate successes. Wednesday popcorn, Friday morning bagels, ping pong, and other fun activities add to the time we spend together. This isn't your typical 9-5. It's a way of life!
Axis' Business Development team is looking for a Systems & Solutions Architect who will have the primary responsibilities of delivering professional services. The services include consulting, designing, evaluating, educating and positioning Axis hardware and software solutions, as well as working with 3rd party eco-system partners to design best of breed solutions.
What You'll Do Here…
* Delivers Axis Professional Services both internally and externally.
* Responsible for building intellectual property and collateral for reuse in an ongoing service deliverables aspect.
* Consults and makes recommendations on systems designs involving Axis hardware and software platforms.
* Acts as a consultant and advisor on system design and best practices for Axis Sales organization, channel partners, program partners and end users as required.
* Consults and evaluates 3rd party hardware (TPP's) and software applications (ADPs, analytics) that can be paired with either Axis hardware or software solutions to create best of breed design and implementations.
* Acts as subject matter expert on Axis software platforms (ACC, ACS).
* Works with the competitive intelligence teams to position current and future products and technologies appropriately.
* Educates and disseminates information on tested and certified solutions both internally and externally.
* Researches and identifies ways to provide better services and offerings to Axis partners.
What We Are Looking For…
* Project manage and function as a liaison between parties during projects/services.
* Proven history of consultative thinking and approach to system design and major projects.
* Extensive system design and integration experience (site surveys, camera placement, network design, bandwidth/storage calculations, pixels on target, application drawings (Visio, CAD), etc
* Extensive industry knowledge of 3rd party hardware and software technology platforms.
* Strong networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN's, etc.)
* Extensive knowledge of image quality, video transport protocols and compression technologies.
* Ability to understand and create detailed RFI/RFP responses and submittals, project bill of materials, reference architectures and other supporting project documentation.
* Strong sales mentality and customer relationship skills.
* Proven ability to work in cross functional teams and business units.
* Expert at creating documentation, collateral and process flow as it relates to service deliverables.
* Ability to convey complex technologies and specifications easily.
* Positive customer-centric attitude.
* Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
What You'll Need…
* Bachelors' Degree in business information systems, operations management, or security and information risk management.
* 5+ years' industry experience in customer facing roles related to: engineering, project management, integration, and/or development or operations.
* Employee is occasionally required to lift 20-25 lbs (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
* Travel: 20% maximum required
What we have to offer...
Axis is more than a rock-star culture with cutting-edge innovation. Axis is a company that puts our employees first and a Great Place to Work for 2018 by GPTW & Fortune Magazine! Here's just a glimpse of what we do for our Axians:
* Inspire you to grow and develop through employer-offered training as well as tuition reimbursement
* Take care of more than just the 'work you', but rather the 'whole you' through our health, dental, vision, and fitness health & wellness programs
* Support parents & their kids through paid parental leave and help to alleviate the cost through a dependent care reimbursement account
* Encourage work/life balance with a generous vacation policy - not to mention, our paid sabbatical program at your 5-year anniversary, allowing you to relax and unwind for an extended period of time
* Help prepare for your life after retirement through our 401(K) program
Our leaders have a true mentorship approach that welcomes creativity and out-of-the-box thinking while fostering endless learning. Whether you want to further your education, change careers, travel to exotic places, or join a work-hard play-hard organization, at Axis, you get a life - one that offers personal and professional balance and encourages you to be the best version of yourself. It really is that kind of place! Why imagine what it's like when you could be one of nearly 3000 Axians worldwide contributing to the culture and innovation.
Taking the first step to be an Axian is easy - all you have to do is apply!
Want to know more about Axis? Please visit our website www.axis.com
Also, check us out at the following...