Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series E funding in the fall of 2018, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
We are looking for a seasoned SFDC Business Analyst to lead and drive capabilities for our Sales, Marketing and Support (SMS) Engineering team in IT. A passion for engineering practices like product quality, CI/CD and agile adoption, is a must, from day one. The SFDC Business Analyst will report to the Sr. Manager of SMS. The growing Enterprise Applications and Architecture (EAA) team is based in San Francisco, CA, with global presence in other offices.
We have an aggressive portfolio of brand new world class implementations like SFDC Sales and Service Cloud. The successful candidate will have significant previous experience in Engineering for Sales, Marketing and Support roles in rapidly growing environments, and a long track record of buy vs build decisions.
* Translate detailed business requirements into implementable features on Salesforce/Force.com platform.
* Hands-on configuration on Service and Sales Clouds with ownership of quality and User Acceptance Testing.
* Test, debug and fix feature bugs across configuration, Apex code, Process Builder, Triggers, etc. with a deep understanding of Lightning components.
* Own Test Plans for defined features and develop unit, integrated and user acceptance testing scripts.
* Reproduce and fix production issues depending on the severity and own the deployment of the changes from Dev - STG to Production.
* Responsible for input into all engineering practices for their area- Product Quality, CI/CD, Automated Testing, Integration Testing.
* Complete Platform Ownership: Management of Technical Debt and Platform Life Cycles for Salesforce and other platforms.
* Balance needs for functional and non-functional requirements (availability scalability, supportability, security, interoperability, etc.).
* 5+ years experience with the above.
* Past experience with global platform implementations - SFDC, Marketo, and their integrations via Mulesoft.
* Clear communication and orchestration of technical resources.
* Significant vendor management skills.
* Working knowledge of Jira, Jenkins, GitHub and overall Devops experience.
* Hands-on experience with Agile and breaking down epics into user stories.
* Hands-on experience writing user stories with acceptance criteria.
* Demonstrated ability to create order out of chaos, with minimal oversight.
* Expert knowledge of Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, Wiki's.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.