Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. We offer a broad spectrum of security, management, technical and engineering services including Program Administration, Policy Analysis, Counterintelligence Cyber Security, Acquisition Management, Acquisition Logistics, Integrated Product Support, Production Management, Business Financial Management, Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, System Test and Evaluation. Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Our success can be attributed first to a proven track record of performance excellence based on our customer-focused approach to services. We have demonstrated experience effectively managing large contractor teams across multiple functional areas for major programs. Perhaps most importantly, Sayres offers financial stability and organizational maturity comparable to a large company, coupled with the agility of a small business, providing cost effective solutions and best value to our customers.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations and providing a work experience conducive to personal and professional development.
The Systems Analyst reports to the PMW-760 Modernization Division PIPM and is administratively assigned to the Test Director for the duration of the C4I all Systems Operatability Test (SOT) events. The Systems Analyst provides programmatic and technical support to capture all data related to casualties, material issues, system failures, cryptologic issues, work-arounds or other issues discovered during testing. Therefore, the Systems Analyst must have excellent coordination and planning skills coupled with a robust understanding of Navy C4I system operational capabilities, interfaces, and system-of-systems interoperability provided by shipboard Tactical Data Links, Networks, C4I Applications, SATCOM, and Line of Sight Communications.
System Analyst Duties:
* SOT Coordination and Data Analysis: Solicit feedback from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), applicable staff, and Ship's Force personnel relating to system issues as required, and specifically capture procedures that are different from documented procedures.
* SOT Daily Report: Provide a daily report to the Fleet Readiness Directorate (FRD) 200 Test Director and others as designated by the Test Director.
* SOT Completion Report: Upon completion of the SOT event, provide a completion report to the FRD 200 Test Director and designated key stakeholders as required for review and vetting to support targeted open issue assignments.
* SOT Discrepancy Management: As a follow-up to each SOT event, coordinate with PMW 760 Integration T&E Lead to identify and assign responsibility for targeted open issues to the SPAWAR Engineering competency.
* SOT Quarterly Metrics Report: Support metrics management for Quarterly reporting to FRD 200 Test Director and PMW 760 PM, DPM, Technical Director, Modernization PIPM, APM-E, and Integration T&E stakeholders.
* Conduct periodic follow-up on targeted open issues until resolution as required
* Conduct periodic follow-up with FRD and Ship's Force on the status of open issues
The System Analyst shall support the SOT Program deliveries to over 35 surface ships annually, with travel to ports in Norfolk, VA, San Diego, CA, Yokosuka Japan, Mayport, FL, Rota Spain, Pearl Harbor, HI, and Bremerton, WA.
* 3-5 years of experience with US Navy C4I Systems.
* 3-5 years of experience with using MS Excel for data and metrics gathering and reporting.
* 3-5 years of supporting system of system test events or similar operational testing experience.
* Secret Clearance Verifiable in JPAS.
* Strong familiarity with US Navy Shipboards C4I.
* 5 years of C4I Systems-of-Systems design and integration experience.
* BS Degree in a technical discipline or similar training/certification.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.