Join Our Team: Do Meaningful Work and Improve People's Lives
Our purpose, to improve customers' lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we're creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
As a Systems Analyst IV, you will analyze business functions, processes and procedures to provide solution recommendations, including system specifications and business process implication, based on business objectives, business requirements and cost effectiveness. You will collaborate with others in system development and design which may include database, report and interface design. In addition, you may assist in development of test plans and coordination or performance of testing as well as triage of issues, anomalies, opportunities to improve solutions.
The Systems Analyst IV will provide analysis and recommendations on complex or abstract problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. You will demonstrate specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise and broad domain and business knowledge that other reply upon.
We are looking for Systems Analysts to support one of the following areas:
CRM- This role will support one or more of the following teams: Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Engagement. In this role, you will:
* Gather requirements for Premera's CRM platform, Engagement Hub and sales enablement tools which align with future state vision * Support implementation of Premera's CRM platform within the context of customer service and/or Sales/Marketing
Core Admin- In this role, you will:
* Apply subject matter expertise of core admin systems to evaluate solutions for back office claims and billing functions * Work across stakeholder groups to gather requirements for configuration within a core admin platform
What you will do:
* Represent business within Agile delivery team and across IT. Develop and maintain a strong relationship with business stakeholders, including executives and senior business and IT leaders. Demonstrate deep expertise of aligned business domain as well as breadth of interactions with supporting IT and business areas, including knowledge of key stakeholders, business and technology strategies. Act as a liaison with business stakeholders by planning, conducting and leading analysis efforts for new system implementations as well as system upgrades and maintenance. Lead collaborative decomposition sessions to identify high level scope of work across business and IT areas. * Collaborate with business partners, IT partners and delivery teams on highly complex business challenges to develop clear and concise documentation of objectives/value; Identify, refine and document business requirements in the form of epics, features and user stories with clear acceptance criteria and minimum viable product or in the form of user cases, business requirements, functional requirements, UI specifications and business rules. Provide domain expertise to guide discussion when appropriate. Visualize big picture solutions that consider multiple inter-related solutions. Understand process analysis and cost versus benefit analysis; and apply these skills routinely. Follow industry standard methodologies and guidelines to write technical and support documentation. Use wide range of techniques including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process analysis, use case, story mapping, and task and workflow analysis. Continuously maintain deep and broad knowledge of IT systems within the aligned domain as well as supporting business and IT domains. Lead and perform complex problem and workflow analysis, drawing conclusions and recommending resolution opportunities. Facilitate design of business/technical solutions across multiple business and IT domains. Research, inform and recommend opportunities to apply business and technology solutions. * Demonstrate strong knowledge of data considerations within multiple domains and advanced knowledge of data extract and transport tools. Anticipate consequences of actions, potential problems or opportunities for change. Help others select appropriate tools, data and analysis techniques to diagnose problems and develop solutions. Assist in developing and implementing technical standards. Aggregate, track, analyze and generate reports. Create advanced queries to troubleshoot, develop metrics, and create ad hoc reporting as needed. Complete more advanced data modeling when needed. * May lead or participate in multiple testing efforts through the SDLC and mentor and coach junior analysts in proper testing tools/techniques. Build test plans, test suites, test scenarios and analyze data from tests. Create test strategy and/or enhance existing testing strategy. May provide direction and support for UAT. May develop business testing strategies, plan cases and conditions; test and monitor testing efforts; review and approve new system behavior to ensure alignment with business requirements and objectives. Demonstrate familiarity with test automation and performance testing tools. * Provide input on backlog priorities and dependencies. * Identify emerging trends in IT solutions in order to better align technical solutions with customer needs and ensuring the delivered solution meets customer requirements. Identify opportunities to make improvements in solutions that enhance performance. Provide mentorship and direction to more junior analysts within the team. Collaborate with delivery team to continuously improve both the team and the solution.
What you will bring:
* Bachelor's degree in information systems or computer science eight or more years of business systems analysis experience. * At a minimum, candidates must have the equivalent in education and experience of a bachelor's in information systems and eight years relevant experience.
What we offer
* Medical, vision and dental coverage * Life and disability insurance * Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan) * Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more * Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees * Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize * Free parking
Equal employment opportunity/affirmative action:
Premera is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Premera seeks to attract and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
If you need an accommodation to apply online for positions at Premera, please contact Premera Human Resources via email at email@example.com or via phone at 425-918-4785.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.