Join Our Team: Do Meaningful Work and Improve People's Lives
Our purpose, to improve customers' lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we're creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
As a Systems Analyst II, you will analyze business functions, processes and procedures to provide solution recommendations, including system specifications and business process implication, based on business objectives, business requirements and cost effectiveness. You will collaborate with others in system development and design which may include database, report and interface design.
In addition, you may assist in development of test plans and coordination or performance of testing as well as triage of issues, anomalies, opportunities to improve solutions. The systems analyst provides analysis and recommendations on problems of moderate scope and complexity.
We are looking for Systems Analysts to support one of the following areas:
CRM- This role will support one or more of the following teams: Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Engagement. In this role, you will:
* Gather requirements for Premera's CRM platform, Engagement Hub and sales enablement tools which align with future state vision * Support implementation of Premera's CRM platform within the context of customer service and/or Sales/Marketing
Core Admin- In this role, you will:
* Apply subject matter expertise of core admin systems to evaluate solutions for back office claims and billing functions * Work across stakeholder groups to gather requirements for configuration within a core admin platform
What you will do:
* Represent business within Agile delivery team. Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with business stakeholders, engage business partners to understand and develop expertise in aligned business domain, and act as liaison with business stakeholders to analyze requirements for new system implementations as well as system upgrades and maintenance. * Collaborate with business partners, IT partners and delivery team members to identify, refine and document requirements in the form of epics, features and user stories with clear acceptance criteria or in the form of user cases, business requirements, functional requirements, UI specifications and business rules. Understand process analysis and cost versus benefit analysis; and apply these skills routinely Follow industry standard methodologies and guidelines to write technical and support documentation independently. Develop and maintain knowledge of Premera IT systems within the aligned domain. Work with business stakeholders to analyze and document business processes to identify pain points and opportunities for efficiencies through technology enablement. * Use system tools to extract data for validation of system requirements. Perform and assist with data analysis to define business, process, functional, and data requirements. Identify and resolve conflicting requirements. Perform gap analysis when needed. Aggregate, track, analyze and generate reports. Perform or assist with basic data mapping. * Support end users in preparing, documenting and testing scenarios. Use guidance from others to create test scripts and test cases in collaboration with team. May provide direction and support for UAT. * Provide input on backlog priorities and dependencies. * Identify improvement opportunities through analysis and understanding of business domain and technology solutions. Collaborate with delivery team to continuously improve both the team and the solution
What you will bring:
* Bachelor's degree in information systems or computer science and two-five (2-5) years of business systems analysis experience. * At a minimum, candidates must have the equivalent in education and experience of a bachelor's in information systems and two (2) years relevant experience.
What we offer
* Medical, vision and dental coverage * Life and disability insurance * Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan) * Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more * Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees * Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize * Free parking
Equal employment opportunity/affirmative action:
Premera is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Premera seeks to attract and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
If you need an accommodation to apply online for positions at Premera, please contact Premera Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 425-918-4785.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.