Job Opening ID:
00270831 Systems Analyst (Open)
Engineering and Technology
United States of America
Job Description Summary:
Under general direction, the incumbent independently develops technical system specifications, resources, and processes for complex sub-systems or major system modifications. Analyzes and revises new and existing systems, and makes suggestions for new solutions and/or software enhancements. Typically, has had prior experience as an application developer. May be required to participate in joint application development sessions, and function as a business analyst when situations warrant it.
* Conduct technical reviews with business users and documents system requirements.
* Develop and maintain system flow diagrams for assigned business.
* Develop and maintain user personas for each system and ensures usability.
* Develop and maintain user productivity metrics, including performance and efficiency measurements.
* Develop and maintain system test cases and scripts.
* Enforces systems architecture standards by working with Information Architects and Data Modelers.
* Implements training plans and new systems.
* Provide scope estimates for new system enhancements.
* Deliver high level system designs
Fortune 500 experience. Career Development. Nation-wide opportunities. We are J.B. Hunt.
Our success comes from strategically placing you in the most suitable role. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering, or information technology, we can jump start your career!
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is no stranger to the transportation logistics industry. From our humble beginnings in 1961, with only five tractors and seven refrigerated trailers, we have evolved into one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America. We provide safe and reliable transportation services throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our four business segments (Intermodal, Dedicated Contract Services, Truckload, and Integrated Capacity Solutions) allow us to provide customized freight solutions for customers big and small. It's no wonder we have been named one of America's Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, persons with disabilities, protected veterans or other bases by applicable law.