KeyW is looking for a System Analyst, Intermediate with data architecture, strategy implementation and modeling development experience to join our DACMS Data Strategy team located in Fort Belvoir, VA. The DACMS Data Strategy Team is responsible for providing support to the Communications-Electronic Command (CECOM) Software Engineering Center (SEC), Services Directorate's mission execution in the following area(s): Data Centric Solutions.
System Analyst will interact with system users to translate end user requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design. Gathers information to analyze and evaluate systems to solve system analysis problems (or manage the solution of system analysis problems). Participates in the development of test strategies. Conducts technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, schedule, and system compatibility. Prepares reports, studies and documentation.
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline. Two additional years of applicable experience may be substituted for the degree.
* It is a requirement to have at least five (5) years experience solving technical problems (or managing the solution of technical problems) in the last eight (8) years.
* Four (4) years of specialized experience with Data Architecture and Data Strategy Implementation to include data modeling development.
* Experience researching data, developing analytical techniques and methodologies.
* Understanding of system acquisition practices required to design, develop, integrate, and test.
* Knowledge of quality assurance, quality control, and independent verification and validation techniques
* Experience in supporting the Army program is a plus.
* Should be able to think clearly and articulate with appropriate level of abstraction his/her thought process on complex technological issues.
Clearance Requirement: SECRET
This position requires a Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
* U.S. Citizenship (Required)
* Favorable Criminal History Check
* Education Verification
* Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
* Credit Check
* Subject Interview
KeyW EEO Statement Employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1) race, (2) religion, (3) creed, (4) color, (5) national origin, (6) ancestry, (7) sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8) age, (9) medical condition, (10) marital or domestic partner status, (11) sexual orientation, (12) gender, (13) gender identity, (14) gender expression and transgender status, (15) mental disability or physical disability, (16) genetic information, (17) military or veteran status, (18) citizenship, (19) low-income status, or (20) any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.