Job ID: ZB-1034051 Description:
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for designing enhancements and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements; serving as technical designer to identify best solution and resulting technical specifications within limits of code environment; linking Business Analyst needs and Architect definition to technical solutions.
Additional job functions include assisting a product team with the lifecycle management of an IT product (application family); triaging inbound requests for the product manager (i.e. bug fixes or new projects); acting as a proxy for the IT Product Manager to interact with project teams and assisting the IT Product Manager with the tactical activities related to product management.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong IT background and experience with Java development. Java exposure should be at a level (mid to senior level) to be able to perform code reviews and assist with design changes when needed. Successful candidates should have the technical aptitude to learn existing application code and processes to assist the development team with analysis when complex issues arise.
This Sr. System Analyst position will be focused on the claim adjudication business domains
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
* Knowledge of application configuration
* Experience in Micro Service Technology in the Cloud (PCF preferred)
* Knowledge of Cloud computing / PCF / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies
* Experience or a working knowledge of the following Development tools: Angular JS, Microsoft SQL Server and/or MySQL, Junit, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins, Urban Code Deployment (UCD), and Jira.
* Knowledge of MuleSoft
* Knowledge of Scripting Languages - BASH
* Service Oriented Architecture - SOAP / REST
* Web Technologies - HTML / XML / CSS / Java Script / ASP.Net / PHP
* Requirements definition & management
* SDLC Methodology - Agile Framework / Scrum / Iterative Development
* System performance management
* Strong conceptual thinking and creative thinking skills
* Problem solving and analytical thinking skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Ability to work in Chicago, IL
* Experience taking business requirements, building design documentation, and reading architectural diagrams
* HealthCare Industry Knowledge is a plus
* Strong time management skills
* Knowledge of Splunk, Kibana, and / or, Elk
* Experience with Rational Application Developer
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago