As a Systems Analyst within Meraki's Business Systems team, you are an advanced professional in systems & process design and implementation. A strategic partner to the business, you will cultivate a deep understanding of their processes and act as a strategic consultant on their business systems needs. You will gather and document requirements, design, and document technology solutions, and implement configuration-based changes. In this role, you will work closely with other analysts, project managers, developers, testers, and production support through each stage of the software development lifecycle. An experienced analyst, you must be able to partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
What you'll do:
* Lead requirements gathering sessions, document current, and future state business processes, and understand business strategy well enough to recommend technology solutions that meet a business unit's overall vision.
* Communicate business requirements to technical and non-technical team members.
* Understand the impact of requirements to business processes and technical landscape.
* Create and maintain technical specification documents.
* Collaborate with project manager and developers to determine project level of effort.
* Configure and customize systems to meet requirements.
* Work with development, QA, and production support teams to communicate, verify, test, and deploy the desired functionality changes.
* Work with the business users to demonstrate system changes to validate all relevant business needs are addressed.
* Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
* Modernize a legacy Partner Portal application
* Implement an integration platform
Who you are:
* 5+ years of relevant work experience
* Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
* Ability to prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects effectively
* Experience with a Salesforce.com implementation, including building and updating custom objects, field, user profiles, formulas, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes a plus
* Experience programming in Apex or Java is a plus
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.