CorVel Corporation, a leading provider of health management and billing technology is looking for an energetic System Administrator. The Sr. System Administrator will be part of the Enterprise Solutions Team, participating in all assigned activities required to support the company's employees and business operations using the ServiceNow platform and Microsoft Automation tools.
Major responsibilities include:
* Provide innovative solutions to business requirements.
* Performs version upgrades and patching.
* Work with a team and independently with minimal supervision.
* Advanced Experience working with the ITSM module in ServiceNow.
* Design and implement new functionality using business rules, workflows, UI policies, ACL's, etc.
* Developing system integrations and process automation within the ServiceNow instance and other Information Services applications.
* Familiarity with development best practices including standard SDLC methodologies.
* Ability to develop quality documentation that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
* Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively.
* Ability to stay on schedule and produce results in a timely manner.
* Experience with ServiceNow GRC Module.
* 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow using SOAP & REST.
* Implemented ServiceNow in an organization.
* Solid SQL Query experience.
* Experience Creating Custom Applications.
* Advanced PowerShell and/or Java scripting.
* ServiceNow Performance analytics and advanced reporting expertise.
* Ability to manage tables, relationships, and metadata in ServiceNow
* ServiceNow Certifications and/or ITIL Certifications is a significant plus.
* College Degree, Microsoft Certification, or relevant work experience.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, age, sex, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this application or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications/resumes submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses
CorVel Corporation is a provider of healthcare management services and solutions for workers' compensation, auto and liability, group health and disability insurance markets.