Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Secure and Safe World
Are you an experienced System Administrator seeking opportunities to do your part on a national level? Parsons is a leader in the world of Engineering, Technical Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Cyber Security. We provide complex, solution-oriented services for the defense, intelligence, security, and space markets. Our purpose is to Deliver a Better World. We do this with digitally-enabled defense, security, and infrastructure solutions. We are looking for a System Administrator with the right multi-disciplinary experience to help us build our team and deliver timely results to our customers. Will you meet the challenge and help us Deliver a Better World?
* Six (6) years' experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
* Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required
* Four (4) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
* Certification as LENEL Certified Professional in the Core, Intrusion and Access discipline is required within 6 mos of award
* DoD 8570 compliance with Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II or higher is required
* Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
* Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
* Provides assistance to end users in accessing and using IT systems
* Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
* Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
* Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
* Troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
* Provides detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
* Perform IAVA updates and patching to ensure compliance with Information Assurance (IA) standards
* Configure and maintain Windows based operating systems.
* Apply Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG's) to Windows based operating systems
* Create technical documentation such as standard operating procedures (SOP) and as builds for both technical and non-technical audiences
* Implement and maintain enterprise Windows Active Directory Architectures
* Perform daily operations to include Active Directory management, monitoring and reviewing system logs
* Configure and maintain virtual hypervisors to include VMware and Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
* Deploy, configure, and maintain Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms to include Citrix Xen Desktop
* Install, configure, and maintain 3rd party applications
* Install, configure and maintain highly available SQL database Engines; (U) Deploy and maintain storage platforms similar to Dell EqualLogic and Dell Powervault
Must be able to pass an FAA background check for a position of public trust
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!
Parsons is a company providing software and hardware products, technical services, and integrated solutions in the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets.