At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under direction of the Security Manager, this position primarily serves as the System Administrator, administers routine aspects of the DOD & SAP industrial security programs to ensure compliance with government, company security policies and procedures.
* Oversees installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
* Monitors servers and their associated operating systems and software. Remedies issues as needed.
* Maintains configuration of network switches.
* Supports ISSM in the implementation of DoD and service-specific Information Assurance policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems data.
* Assists ISSM in the review of existing documentation, IA controls, and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guideline (STIG) implementations
* Supports ISSO with installs of software patches and updates to keep computer systems compliant with all DOD Information Assurance requirements.
* Monitor compliance of all DoD and service-specific directives including the use of external drives and equipment by site personnel.
* Maintain, validate, update information system component inventory.
* Monitors all network hardware and equipment, including servers, workstations, switches, and UPSs. Ensures unapproved components are not connected to the network.
* Administers and maintains end user accounts, permissions, and access rights. This includes creating, disabling, and/or deleting user accounts as directed by the ISSM.
* Maintains security cognizance of COMSEC hardware.
* Other duties as assigned to include:
* Coordinate port configuration and patching closed system to corporate infrastructure.
* Maintain Active Directory:
* Group Policy Objects
* Organizational Units
* General physical security requirements (i.e. X-10, Alarm Panel, badge reader software).
MUST have a SECRET security clearance.
Preferred: Must have a SECRET security clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
Minimum of 3-5 years of security related experience within the DoD and SAP Security skills. Functions shall include:
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.