Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking a Systems Administrator to support our operations in San Diego, CA.
* Requires practical experience administering Red Hat Linux Servers, including command-level scripting using tools such as Powershell and deployment/maintenance on Virtual Machines (VMs).
* Organizes and directs the configuration and operation of information management systems.
* Provide the day-to-day system administration to include system and resource optimization, vulnerability auditing, and user assistance.
* Conducts capacity and performance analysis, and provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
* Increases system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, develops system administrator procedures, and conducts system administrator training and skills assessment.
* Tracks hardware and software configurations in support of Information Assurance efforts.
* Expreience with Windows, VMware, switch and router, and storage administration.
* IAT Level II (Security+ CE certification and OS training) required per DoD 8570.
* Degrees: Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.